Thursday, March 13, 2014

 NEW MINIS!!!

I am so excited about the minis..and they are so much fun to create. The most exciting thing about them is that they are a little "glimpse" of what they could be. Each canvas represents a sample of what a larger creation will look like. Of course, colors can be changed to meet each individual need. FUN!

The mini crosses (6x6) are from my recent Easter series and is perfect as a housewarming gift, or just a little "happy" to thank someone for their kindness. THE KING IS COMING!!
The church minis are 10x10 and are very popular as well. I love these...takes me back to my childhood and the small town where I grew up. Playing with the colors and textures for these are a lot of fun to create.

Now, for the most exciting news....I opened my Etsy shop. I have been meaning to do this for quite some time. Finally, did it..so check it out and let me know what you think!
www.etsy.com/shop/kristihalldesigns
I'm feeling Spring...and it makes me so very happy!

xo kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment