Thursday, March 20, 2014

God's word...

Recently, I had the opportunity to share my "art story". I know that God is pushing me out of my little comfort zone and I am blessed beyond words that I can share my heart through two of my loves, art and Gods word. Some of you have asked...so my answer is an emphatic, "Yes!" There is scripture on EVERY piece of art work that leaves my home. Sometimes I search for the "right" verse, and sometimes God gives it to me so very clearly, even before the painting and I love it when that happens.
Why scripture?  God's word has been my lifeline...it has given TRUTH leading to my salvation, as well as hope, comfort and so much JOY! I have experienced the power in God's word, how it can transform me and shape me into all that God wants me to be. Trust me, I am a work in progress.. and God's marvelous grace is ever so real to me!
Thank you for allowing me to share my heart! More importantly, I pray that each word, from God's word, will fill you up, and become real in your life.
xo kris

No comments:

Post a Comment