Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Rustic Elegance

I love it...the way the palette knife moves across the canvas. In a way of its very own, it creates such conversation. It is by far my favorite weapon... ;) or tool. Lately, I have started my little stocking stuffer stash. I cannot believe I'm talking Christmas. I love the minis...for various reasons. They make a fabulous happy while styling a table or shelf by adding color and conversation. The other reason I love the minis is they cast a vision for larger pieces. One can see by the mini what a larger piece will look like.
Following are a few of my new minis..
Thanks for stopping by!
xo kris








2 comments:

  1. I am from a small town near Asheville! Where did you grow up? I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from a small town near Asheville! Where did you grow up? I LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete