Monday, September 15, 2014

September

Friends,
Can you feel it? The crisp in the air? We had a little taste over the weekend here but things are quickly warming back up. I am excited about football, pumpkin spiced lattes, apple everything, blankets, fires and smores!
I just wanted to take a moment and update you on a couple of exciting opportunities coming up over the next couple of months. On Oct. 18, I am participating with over 25 other vendors at Christmas in the Valley. For more info"like" on Facebook.
Once again, I am participating in St. Georges Art Show, November 7-9 in Collierville.
I would love to meet you if you are in the area!
The following are recent pieces. I would love to hear what you think!
 Eph, 3:20
~kristi








1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love love love this style of painting what is the name of this style of painting

    ReplyDelete